April 11, 2007
1. Unused ticket to a 1984 Minutemen concert.
2. A stack of wheat pennies and one buffalo nickel.
3. A post-it note found in a Barstow bathroom that reads:
"I am the man.
I am the mack.
I've seen the world.
This pimp don't look back."
4. A perfectly round black rock I picked up and put in my pocket on a 17,000ft pass.
5. Maps of Peshawar and Kiev.
6. One saucy polaroid of my wife in the tub from before we were married.
7. One note from a friend congratulating us on the daughter we never had.
8. One photobooth strip of my head dated June 1987.
9. A tube of Bestman Blowing Balloon Paste (unused)
10. One piece of torn notebook paper signed by my brother Christopher that reads, " Acids: HCL, H2SO4, HI, HBr, Nitric Acid"