July 9, 2006
Three Mountains Association
Finnish Metal Bands
Ablaze In Hatred
The Lust I Seek
Ladies of the Heath
Children Of Hekate
The Mighty Ones
Seidr Practical Group
Almighty Harrison Gents
Conservative Vice Lords
12th Street Players
Camp Long Horn Water Polo Teams (1980's)
Things learned while making these lists:
1. The proper way to kill a fellow triad member is to slash the disgraced member a hundred times (four hundred is better) and then to bury the person while he is still alive.
2. In order to be in a Finnish metal band, you must have "really good hair and for good hair you must shampoo regularly with mild shampoo or you get split ends. It is easy to forget this when you are on the road."
3. When choosing a coven "Sex should never be expected in return for training, nor should it be part of your initiation."
4. 40-45% of all homicides in major American cities are gang related.
5. In 1982 I still had my hair in wings parted straight and hard down the middle.