March 28, 2006
I've was organizing the attic tonight when I ran across a bunch of images of my wife from one of her college photography classes... My guess is that these ones went down like this:
Assignment: Self Portrait
1. Drive out from Chicago looking for something "artistic"....
2. See a corn field and swerve to a stop.
3. Quickly set the camera up on a tripod. Worry about being discovered.
4. Set the timer and run like hell into the corn.
5. Make serious arty face, wait for the snap, repeat.
Actually I love this whole contact sheet and am tempted to post the whole thing. Enjoy because Jenn might force me to remove them.