February 5, 2006
1. Don't do much research.
2. Leave kind of late in the day.
3. Annoy your wife.
4. Drive 3 hours north away from sunny weather into cloudy weather.
5. Arrive to find the place you were going to visit closed.
6. Have your kid play on a rock before realizing your kid doesn't want to play on a rock.
7. Decide to make the best of it by taking a walk down a country road.
8. Have the country road lead to a garbage dump.
9. Get your wife carsick on winding roads.
10. Drive 3 hours back.